Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayer in the Morning


What is the first thing you do in the morning? Some people would answer, "I open my eyes". Great! What an intelligent answer

Seriously speaking, what comes to your mind whenever you woke up everymorning? Is it the yesterday's unfinished tasks in the office? Is the unending household chores? Is it the filing unpaid bills?


Would you agree that whatever your comes to your mind the very minute you open your eyes is your God at that moment? So if the first thing that popped-up your mind is your household chores, your god is your house. If your tasks in the office, then your god is your work?
In Psalm 5:3, The great kind David declares that he would pray unto God in the morning. And this is our memory verse today. Just to help us be reminded that we ought to pray every morning. The mere fact that God allows us to wake up is something that we should already be thanked for. And we should also seek God's guidance and protection for the entire day.
This is my personal experience. Whenever I forgot to pray before I leave my bed, I noticed that my day is chaotic. I messed with my job. My mood is not good and I do not finished anything.

That is how God reminds me that I did not prioritize Him.

So for today's memory verse, we will qoute David's prayer in Psalm 5:3. The Bible says, "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."

May you have a prayerful day!


1 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ on March 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

what a lovely versE! Thanks for sharing...anyway, got a tag for you here...

Post a Comment

 

Daily Memory Verse Copyright © 2009 All About Green Customized By Online Mommy's Corner | Originated from SimplyWP
| Elements used from Twin Moms Scrap,Scraps of Ellay and Shabby Princess