Sunday, March 1, 2009

Isaiah 64:8


I want to share the verse that was mentioned last night during our Sunday Evening Service.

The reference used by the preacher was Jeremiah 18:1-6 but I will be sharing with you as today's memory verse is Isaiah 64:8. The Word of God says;


"But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and
we all are the work of thy hand."


This reminds me that I am not on my own. I have a supreme Maker who has a control over my life. Just like a clay, I have no value but my potter molds me the way He wants me to be to make me useful and valuable.


But sometimes, I tend to become too hard or too loose which gives a really hard time on potter's part to mold me. I tried to divert from my Potter's original design for me. And because of that, I become a pot which is not according to my Potter's plan and purpose. So He need to unmade me and mold me again. The result is just prolonging the entire process and putting additional effort to made me until I become a vessel that pleases Him. On my side, the process of unmading me causes some pains which is not part of the God's original design but simply a result of my stubborness.


The question is, after we were mold by God's own hand, do we give glory and pleasure to Him? Will God be proud that He is your Maker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Memory Verse Copyright © 2009 All About Green Customized By Online Mommy's Corner | Originated from SimplyWP
| Elements used from Twin Moms Scrap,Scraps of Ellay and Shabby Princess