Monday, February 9, 2009

Ephesians 3:20-21



Today's memory verse can be found in Ephesians 3:20-21. The Word of God says "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

There is one point in my life that I always recite this verse in my mind. This is my way of reminding myself that God cannot be confined in a "box". My God is all powerful and He can do things beyond my thinking. I still claim this promise whenever I realized that my capacity is not enough to accomplish certain task or if I am praying for something that I know that I cannot have if I will only depend on my own ability.

How about you? What promise in the Bible do you claim?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Memory Verse Copyright © 2009 All About Green Customized By Online Mommy's Corner | Originated from SimplyWP
| Elements used from Twin Moms Scrap,Scraps of Ellay and Shabby Princess