Monday, June 1, 2009

The Lord will take you up


In the coming days, I will sharing fatherly verses to honour our fathers. These are verses with "father" word. Join me as I memorize and/or refresh these verses.

To begin with, let us memorize Psalm 27:10. The Bible says "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up." What an assurance isn't?

God already knew that there will be parents who will leave and forsake their children. This is the reason why this verse was written, to comfort those kids who were neglected by their parents.

Children who grew up in the nurture of their parents should be thankful that their parents are responsible enough to take care of them no matter how imperfect their parents maybe. Anyway, nobody is perfect, only God is perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Memory Verse Copyright © 2009 All About Green Customized By Online Mommy's Corner | Originated from SimplyWP
| Elements used from Twin Moms Scrap,Scraps of Ellay and Shabby Princess