Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Corinthian 10:13


Just like any other human being, a child of God is not exempted from sufferings... from temptations... from pains... from heartache... from things which can cause terrible hurts. Each one of us has our own cross to carry, the weight of the cross may vary depending on our strength, our faith, our abilities to carry them. The way we carry it will also depend on us. Are we going to allow these burdens kill us? Will we allow our sufferings snatch our joys and peace of mind?

Let us not forget that our God is an all-knowing God and He knows that we will experience these troubles in life so He gave us a promise to comfort us and remind us that He will not allow us to suffer beyond our capacity to bear it.

I want to share the verse I usually claim when I am in the midst of trouble. The verse is in
I Corinthian 10:13. The Bible says "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

I am sharing this verse today because I myself is claiming this verse right now. I am emotionally down these last few days and I have no where to go except to my ever loyal friend, Jesus. I am hurting and I almost want to give up, but God has a promise that every problem has a solution. But what if the solution is not in my hand and beyond my control? Should I give up? Nah! I can still kneel down and pray. God is not only an all-knowing God but an all-powerful God as well. Nothing is impossible with Him. He can make use of the most impossible means to make a way for me. He can squeeze the hardest heart to make it soft and sensitive for me. All I need to do is Be Still, and wait for the salvation of the Lord. I will definitely overcome all the pains, either He will stop the person who is hurting me or He will make me insensitive of the pains. Either way, I must come out of this triumphantly. May God be with me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily Memory Verse Copyright © 2009 All About Green Customized By Online Mommy's Corner | Originated from SimplyWP
| Elements used from Twin Moms Scrap,Scraps of Ellay and Shabby Princess